Misteri

Home » , , » Music News - Kelly Clarkson Covers I’ll Be Home For Christmas (World News, Music News)

Music News - Kelly Clarkson Covers I’ll Be Home For Christmas (World News, Music News)

Written By Monika Jain on Saturday 10 December 2011 | 20:45

Singer Kelly Clarkson has dropped a new single, covering I’ll Be Home For Christmas. Kelly Clarkson Covers I’ll Be Home For Christmas
American Idol winner turned pop star Kelly Clarkson has released her own rendition of the classic holiday song ‘I’ll Be Home for Christmas’.  Covering the festive song, Clarkson has garnered positive reviews and media attention alike, with her cover being called "heartwarming" by Aceshowbiz.

The cover Christmas song done by Clarkson is now available on iTunes in the artist’s new eight song sessions on the media platform.  While her new song is faring well with fans, the singer is also celebrating her two time win at the American Country Awards recently.

After collaborating with country singer Jason Aldean on 'Don’t You Wanna Stay', the two took home awards for both a Single Vocal Collaboration, and a Music Video by a Group or Collaboration.

Tweeting about the unexpected good new, Clarkson, who says she wasn’t aware she was a nominee, was very happy and excited about her win.  "I just found out I won 2 awards tonight with @Jason_Aldean! I had no clue we were even up for any awards haha!" She tweeted, "That's awesome! Go us :)."

Listen to Kelly Clarkson's festive version of 'I'll Be Home For Christmas' below.  Clarkson's iTunes Session will be made available for download this coming December 27th.




Share this article :

Post a Comment